Privacy and Security
Yoonema knows you value your privacy and security and so do we. We appreciate your trust that we will use your information carefully and sensibly. By visiting Yoonema.com, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy and Security notice.
1/ Personal information gathered by Yoonema about customers
To ensure that we provide you with the best and easiest customer experience, we use certain information to personalize and continually improve your shopping experience with us. Here are the types of information we collect:
- Information you give us when you search, buy, post a product, register as a member, when you communicate with our customer service representatives and any other information you enter on our website. We use such information for purposes such as communicating with you, customizing your future shopping for you. You can choose to not provide any information, however you will then not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Automatic information: we receive and store certain types of information such as IP address, login, email address, passwords, purchase history, phone number, cookie number etc. We may also collect data to help us identify your device for fraud prevention and diagnostic purposes.
- Mobile: When you download or use our apps, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with customized services based on your location. You can always turn off your location services on your phone.
2/ Does Yoonema share the information about our customers
We do not sell your information. We share customer information with Third party service provides to ensure delivery of orders, payment processing and for providing customer support. They have access to personal information strictly relevant to the functions they perform, but may not use it for any other purpose.
3/ How secure is the information about the customers
- We work diligently to protect the security of your information by encrypting it using [xxxx].
- We only reveal the last four digits of your payment card when confirming an order. We do transfer the entire payment information number to the appropriate payment company during order processing.
4/ What information can I access?
Yoonema gives you access to your personal information on your account and your interactions with Yoonema. You have the right to view, update and erase that information at any time.
Cookies allow us to identify your device and to provide you with a personalized experience by among other things, storing the items in your shopping cart between visits. If you do not wish Yoonema to identify your device, you can disable cookies on your browser.
6/ Do I have a choice to not provide you with my information?
You can always choose to not provide us with your information. If you do not want to receive our newsletter, you can choose to unsubscribe. You can disable cookies on most web browser if you wish to do so. If you choose to block or disable our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, Proceed to Check Out, or use any Yoonema products and services that require you to sign in.
Note that our business changes constantly, our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions of Use will change also.